Saturday, October 24, 2015

Well, Halloween' only 1 week away! Anyone excited? I'm starting to. I even went ahead and made my very own Charlie Brown costume! Man is it awesome. Looks just like the real guy, considering that the real guy isn't real and is just the figment of someone's imagination. Just kidding. Anyways, for me the Charlie Brown halloween special is the very best thing about halloween. Actually, here's a list of the best things about halloween!


Best Halloween Things


1. As previously stated, It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie brown is awesome.

2. This is followed closely by... All of those wonderful halloween cereals! I mean come on, how could any list not include boo berry and count chocula? Those are two of the most amazing things ever!

3. Making a costume because making a costume is awesome. Nuff' said.


Hope you all have a great week leading up to halloween! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment