Monday, December 21, 2015

Im a Supah Movie Editah!

So guys, as you have seen I've started a youtube channel. It's been a blast to work with it and I will continue to upload semi-regularlyish. The reason this post has been entitled supah movie editah is because of how stinkin hard it is for me to learn how to edit videos, especially if they're over 2 or 3 minutes in length.














Now, I'm not saying I'm super great at editing or anything, I mean come on. I've been teaching myself for a couple a weeks so no-one is expecting film quality editing, but I am trying to improve with every video I shoot. It is definitely difficult for me to just jump on in to youtube and try to figure it out, but it is very rewarding to be able to look up my channel and be all like, "I did this."

I hope you all have been having a great week, and that you're able to make the most of this Christmas season with your families as well as loved ones. Peace!












No comments:

Post a Comment