Tuesday, December 15, 2015

My Youtube Channel!

I STARTED A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!



 It definitely took a while, but I finally got around to starting an amazing youtube channel, called outtathisworld. Right now I've only done reviews of several gaming related things, however I plan on expanding the channel to include other types of comedic videos. In fact, I plan on uploading a Star Wars facts episodes A.S.A.P. What with Star Wars coming out so soon, it would be silly of me not to make a Star Wars video!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys should check out my video if you'd like to see what I'm like in person, or if you're interested in seeing another interest of mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjSWXEEoZpw

Sorry I couldn't link it as a video, but blogger's being silly. Hope you guys enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment