Monday, November 16, 2015

5 A.M in the morning...UGH!

You guys are all really lucky that I've grown to like  this blog a lot. In fact, I like this blog so much that I'm sitting here at 5 AM to make a post before I go to morning seminary. (Basically Bible Study.) 

I wish I could do this right now...


Geez am I tired. Oh well, it's nothing serious. I'm just complaining cause I can. Have you guys ever had to get up early in the morning? I ask because before I started seminary I'd had to get up at like 6:30, and here if I wasn't in seminary I'd get up at 7. But seminary is a  lot of fun, and I learn a lot there so I'll keep going for sure. Plus there's cake there sometimes, and I'll do anything for a cake.




And there's another benefit to getting up early,  I'm wide awake come time for school! So really, everything balances out in the end. Look at the pros and cons of getting up early below.

                                      +                                                                                             -
               Get to learn about religious stuff                                                          Lose Sleep
        Have a bit of time to do stuff in the morning        
                         Well rested for school
       Getting up early is the source of my super powers
 I don't have to worry about my 3rd arm cause it only grows if I wake up after 8.

As you can see, getting up early has quite a lot of benefits as compared to only one potential negative, but there is a trick to not lose sleep, and it's called go to bed earlier!

Thanks for reading guys and I hope you aren't as tired as me. See ya later, peace!











No comments:

Post a Comment