Tuesday, November 17, 2015

School!

Hallo guys, how ya doin'? I'm doing pretty good myself, thanks for asking. So far this week has been good...but stressful. Really stressful. I've just been having issues with ma homework. I do however, take comfort in the fact that I'm not alone in this frustration, as there are millions of people who feel the same.




Of course, I'm not THAT frustrated. I only want to scream rather than punch someone repeatedly. J.K., about both. Never mind. School is fun though. I play percussion for my school band, and have a blast during all of our concerts. 


Blast, Get it?


Before I came here to Hawaii, I was frustrated by the slow learning pace of my class, (They started band a year later than I had). I still managed to have a good time there though, with the highlight being playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers at the Q. Now however, the learning pace is no problem, and I totally love my songs. I play bells, crash cymbals, and also those big huge chimes!






I love being able to make music by hitting things because it is so rewarding. For those of you who would ever consider learning an instrument, do it. It is a total blast!!! Everything from the triangle to bassoon rocks! We are playing the songs Seagate overture, El Capitan, and another song whose name slips my mind at the moment. Oh well. Feel free to listen to one rendition of seagate overture below, although it is not my band playing.




See ya later guys, Adios!









No comments:

Post a Comment