Monday, December 7, 2015

Why I should be President...of Llamaland.

Llama land


To start off, I must first explain what llama land is. It's not some kind of lame farm, amusement park, or fun fun enjoyment land. No. Llama land is much more that that. Llama land is my theoretical ultimate country of llamas led by only one dictator at a time. This countries goal is nothing less than the conquering of the entire flippin' UNIVERSE!!! That's right, the universe. To begin, we will only take over the world, and after gaining control of the planets resources we will move on to the rest of our solar system, then galaxy, and eventually universe!

The UNIVERSE???

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Today I am just going to explain why I should be Dictator and not my political rival, Kanye West.









  • I will fight for llama land. I'll do anything from chop a tree to steal candy from an alpaca for the glory of llama land!!!


  • I am not afraid of our species main enemy, the martians. Even though they have abducted me at least 37 times, I will continue to stand up to them for all of time and eternity, unless they pay me 30 bucks.
    Me back in my astronomy days.
  • I literally have no fear due to the fact that I was biologically altered as a fetus.



  • My favorite number is 37.










Well, those are all of the reasons that I can think of for you to vote for me in the upcoming elections. Plus, I really don't want to lose because as we all know, any political loser in llama land must be put to death by annoying boy band song. See you all later, and thanks a million for reading!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment